How to Use Zapper’s New Wallet Profiles Feature
Last week we introduced Wallet Profiles, a new feature that streamlines the Zapper dashboard to make it easier for users to watch activity on wallets they have access to. Before this update, users needed to switch out of their connected wallet and into a watched wallet to check activity.
Now, the updated interface allows users to add and monitor watched wallets from their “address book” within the dashboard without ever having to disconnect from their own wallet.
In response to user feedback, we also deployed a fix to this layout that lets users search for any public wallet and create bundles from the dashboard without being connected to Zapper. For more context on this new feature, check out our announcement on medium.
Below, we have put together a quick tutorial on how to navigate the new dashboard layout.
Using Wallet Profiles on Zapper
1. From the zapper.fi dashboard, select “Address Book” from the left-hand navigation bar.
2. On the Address Book page, you can navigate among Wallet Profiles you have added, and add new wallets to watch using a valid ENS domain, ETH, or BTC address. To view activity on a Watched Wallet, select the desired wallet from your Address Book.
3. With this new update to the dashboard, you can view activity on your watched wallet while still being connected to your own wallet.
Creating & Managing Bundles
4. To bundle wallets and view activity on your bundled wallets, return to your Address Book and select “Create Bundle.”
5. In the “Create Bundle” window, you can bundle together up to 15 wallets in order to track their activity all together. Give your bundle a title, and select the wallets you would like to include.
6. Congrats! You have created your first bundle. Now, from the dashboard, you can select the bundle you would like to view in order to monitor activity in that bundle without disconnecting from your own wallet.
This is just the beginning of a series of exciting updates on Zapper. Keep an eye out for further updates, tutorials, and related Alpha Leaks in the coming weeks and months as our team continues to build the most accessible DeFi dashboard out there!