How to Use Zapper’s New Save Feature
We are a few days out from the launch of Zapper’s new save feature, which allows users to deposit their assets and earn interest from the Zapper dashboard. This article will walk through the step-by-step process of using this new feature so that you can make the most out of managing your portfolio with Zapper.
Check out our latest medium article for an in-depth introduction to the save feature and how it works.
How to Use the Save Feature on Zapper
1. From the zapper.fi dashboard, select “Save” from the left-hand navigation bar.
2. On the save page, you will see a list of assets. You can reorder the list by Market Size, and filter the list by token. Each asset’s Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is also visible.
To begin your transaction, select the network you want.
3. Search for the token you would like to deposit.
4. Once you have selected the token, you can view the current value of any previous deposits you have made. Click the “+” symbol next to the asset in the Current Deposits field, or click “Deposit” next to the desired token in the main list of assets.
5. In the deposit window, fill out the required fields: which asset you would like to use for the deposit, and how much. Click “confirm.” If the input asset is not the same as the output asset, Zapper will swap the asset for you before depositing it in the protocol.
6. Once you have confirmed the deposit, your wallet will prompt you to review and approve the transaction.
If this is the first time that you used the selected input asset, you will need to approve the transfer for this ERC-20 token. Revisit our article on token allowances for more information on this very important step.
7. Once you have confirmed the transaction, you will be able to see that it is being processed in the bottom right corner of the dashboard.
8. Once the transaction has succeeded, the processing window in the bottom right corner will be outlined in green and a green checkmark will appear.
9. The transaction is now complete! You will be able to see the updated value of your assets in the Current Deposits window.
10. The deposit will now also be visible from your main dashboard!
For Bonus Points
Congratulations! You will now earn interest through this deposit. Don’t forget that we introduced a new Weekly Quest to go along with the launch of the save feature. Click on the “Quests” button in the navigation bar to claim XP for depositing assets in Aave. Users can claim 750xp the first time they deposit, and 1000 for subsequent weekly deposits.